Join the Community
What is a We Happy Warriors Basic Membership?
Basic membership provides added content and additional perks to what is freely available on our website. Our aim continues to be to provide life-enhancing resources of practical value. For only $4.99 a month, members receive:
- Unlimited Access to Thought Tools, Susan’s Musings, Ask the Rabbi, and Practical Parenting Articles. Who doesn’t need more wisdom and wise counsel? Each week We Happy Warrior members receive a combination of articles and/or audio that provide practical (and often entertaining) Biblical guidance in today’s times. Members can submit questions to the Ask the Rabbi and Susan column and search and read past issues topics of interest to them. (Non-members are limited to reading 3 articles per month.)
- Audio recordings of weekly teachings. On the go? Listen to the weekly teachings instead of reading them. Only available in our We Happy Warriors platform and mobile app.
- Admission to the We Happy Warriors Community: Exclusive Discussions, Challenges, and more. We want our members to feel safe sharing their questions and comments, so members confidently post behind our member wall. We encourage you to "chat" with each other. Enjoy weekly challenges, games and more. We all need more connections these days!
- Chart Your Course - Together With Us bonus videos. These weekly videos accompany the 52 weekly journaling challenges found in our book Chart Your Course, providing additional ideas and motivation. Start at any time and see what a difference one year makes!
- Fully Indexed Podcast Library Archives. Rabbi Daniel Lapin has been recording podcasts for years on various platforms. As a member will be able to access new episodes as well as the entire archives in one place. Searchable by keyword and sortable by year.
- The RDL Podcast Discussion Forum. Discuss the weekly podcasts with other Happy Warriors within the private discussion forum. While many podcast apps carry his weekly podcast, this is where Rabbi Lapin prioritizes interacting with listeners.
- Viewing rights to 20 Ancient Jewish Wisdom TV Episodes. Ancient Jewish Wisdom with Rabbi Daniel and Susan Lapin is consistently one of the most popular shows on the TCT network. These 30-minute episodes offer timeless wisdom in the areas of Faith, Family, Finances, Friendships, and Fitness. We’ve selected 20 key episodes in these 5 areas to share with you, and new episodes are rotated quarterly.
- Monthly Deep Dive videos. In these short video messages, Rabbi Daniel and Susan go deeper into one of their weekly articles, respond to member comments, and share information on holidays and other events. As a Basic member you receive at least 1 new video each month.
- Mobile App. Get the Kajabi app, a top-notch mobile app on iOS and Android, where you can view all of your library content from We Happy Warriors. Your courses, blogs, videos, and audio commentary go where you go!
We invite you to join us here at We Happy Warriors!
"I have several of your books and have enjoyed them immensely! I also love your podcasts, and Susan's Musings! I can't wait to read this new Holistic You Ebook! Thank you so much for your willingness to give from your wealth of wisdom and knowledge!"
"I am very happy to have joined Happy Warriors. This is exactly what I was looking for. You are a blessing from God!"
"I'm a Christ Follower but the words, "My Rabbi says..." are constantly in my mouth. Thank you for helping me be a better person. So glad to be part of this community."
Ancient Solutions For Modern Problems
We Happy Warriors is an online membership platform lead by Rabbi Daniel & Susan Lapin.
We use the phrase Happy Warriors because to throw yourself into the fight is one thing, but to do all that with a debonair smile on your face and a jaunty pace to your stride all while generating an irrepressible surge of happiness welling up in your soul—well, that means you are spiritually grounded in everything that is life-affirming.
It means being devoted to your faith, your family, your finances and your friends. It means that you transform timidity to triumph and displace the divided counsels of doubt with the steady eyes and firm hearts of those who know where they are going and just how they are going to get there. Being a happy warrior means being a gentle giant with a huge and humble heart.
Rabbi Daniel & Susan Lapin Provide You With Over 3,000 Years of Ancient Jewish Wisdom in the Areas That Matter Most In Your Life
Family - All aspects of family dynamics, male/female relationships and child raising
Financial - The morality of money, revenue growth, profit strategies, partnership power, & tech perils and potential
Faith - Spiritual / religious integration & identifying life-purpose
Friendship - Nurturing friendship and community
Fitness - Taming the body for a more fulfilling life